Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need to pass my drug test! Help its on Wednesday!?

I know what your going to say already...don't do drugs. Well I typically dont, but in a moment of weakness I took a couple of hits off of a friends joint this past weekend only to find out that I have to take a drug test this wednesday or Thursday! I'm freaking out because I really need this job. I've been drinking lots of water and I'm thinking out getting some water pills. Also I dont want to spend 60 dollars on a detox kit. Does anyone have any other ideas, and do you know if I will be able to pass with such short time to remedy the situtation. I"ve there doing a hair test I"m in trouble, but I have hope that maybe I could still pass a urine test. Also will being in the presence of a drug like Marijauna show up on a drug test? Say your in a smokey room, and would this explanation even work with a tester? Hope you can help. And please don't try to scold me for my silliness, I already know what I did was wrong and I regret it dearly!



I need to pass my drug test! Help its on Wednesday!?

this may seem weird, but you can ask for someone to urinate in the cup for you and use theres, and as for the hair, im not too sure how that works, but you never know, you might look better w/ a shaved head



I need to pass my drug test! Help its on Wednesday!?

IF IS PEEING JUST DRINK A LOT OF WATER



A LOT



BUT IF IS HAIR THEY GOING TO USE AS A SAMPLE THEN YOU ARE FU%26amp;%......



I need to pass my drug test! Help its on Wednesday!?

If you really only took a few hits and don't do it often you might pass the test. I'd drink lots of water before the test so your peeing the water out. Being in a room where others smoke anything can get into your system even if you don't smoke it just like second hand cigarette smoke. I don't think the person testing you would believe this excuse as he has heard it a million times. Oh yeah, almost forgot--don't do drugs!



I need to pass my drug test! Help its on Wednesday!?

One solution to pollution is dilution, my friend. However, to hell with the water, drink tea instead. It will likely flush your system better. And now, the following additional suggestions are offered.



1. From now on, and up until the day you meet with the bladder cops, drink some tea (iced tea or else hot tea is okay).



2. Never give the bladder cops the "first piss of the day". It is always the dirtiest sample. Piss at LEAST ONE TIME before you arrive. Then, piss for them into the cup when you arrive.



3. Give them a "midstream" sample. That is, piss into the toilet for awhile, then piss into the cup, then piss the rest into the toilet. You want to give them a mid stream sample. It is a cleaner sample that way.



By the way, what you did was not "wrong". Forgive yourself for being human. Instead, what you did is not liked by your nazi government and its cohorts. That's all. Screw them!



Also, seeing how you consumed a small amount of smoke, I think you will do okay and pass, but I could be wrong. Have courage, and follow my suggestions. Seriously, I think you will do okay. Don't worry. Light it up! Uh.... I mean, lighten up!



I need to pass my drug test! Help its on Wednesday!?

.I don't know if they have stores by you to buy drug test kits but that's what you need.I have a friend who drives a truck and uses them all the time. he even keeps one in his truck at all times because they do pop test .they tell him that morning to get tested that afternoon. and as far as being in a smoking room it does not fly because your still associated with it and that the same thing as far as their concerned.



I need to pass my drug test! Help its on Wednesday!?

Hey, first things first!



Do you really want to work? If so, why? Do you want to have money or loose it? Do you want to have medical coverage for that car accident that can happen anytime? Do you want to be able to get things (for you or others)? Do you want a roof over your head or a bridge?



Then make up your mind, you cannot be here and there, you need to make a hard choice and jump to the other side... hanging up in the middle is messing up your life and probably others too! Decide and stick to it. Ask for help if you need to, don't be embarrassed and reach out. I can assure you that there are great plans for you, for your heart, skills and gifts, and nobody else can do what is planned just for you since before this world exists.



It really doesn't matter if you don't get this job, believe me, there will be many others once you "jump" and make a choice. You are so busy trying to keep up with these two opposite worlds now that you can't see that . You can do this!



I need to pass my drug test! Help its on Wednesday!?

OK, basically you're in trouble. You have no other choice than to fake the test. And 60 bucks would be cheap, if you could get something to fix your problem. If they test hair which you find out by calling the lab they use and asking what kind of test ABC company uses, there is NO solution. More likely it will be a urine test. Even the minimum test, something called a 5-Panel test will show the presence of THC from cannabis. And you can't wear it out of your system from this past weekend, it can stay in your blood for up to 30 days. And using an excuse like being in a "smokey" environment will only get you a smile or a laugh. I've been there, done that. You have one choice get a kit. The ad for the one I have in front of me is $150, plus overnight shipping costs. It's at www.whizzinator.com or 800.530.3510. It's a kit that includes a heater (they measure the temp. of the urine, as in 98.6), artificial urine (which they say will pass any test) and a dispensor. I've never used the kit, but I do know the technology. I lost a position that would have more than doubled my income because of a failed pee test. I don't advocate cheating on a test but if you want the job and this usage was not a normal drug use pattern, break down and do something to pass the test. I spent hours testing, being profiled and interviewed, only to have an ounce of urine stop me from getting the job. If you have a very good chance of getting this position, take the financial hit (your first paycheck will pay for it). Wish things were cheaper. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter