Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need to pass a drug test!?

I occasionally smoke Marijuana, very occasionally! I have smoked about 5 times in the past month and even then, its only a couple of hits. I have a job interview tomorrow, but I'm not sure if this company requires a drug test. I figure I have at least a week or two before I would have to take a test. I'm covered if it is a urine test (already bought synthetic urine) but what do I do if it is a hair test? Any ideas out there? I bought a so called hair clensing kit and will try that but does anyone know if I have a chance?? I also plan to bleach the hell out of my hair the day before I would have a test.



I need to pass a drug test!?

Google "marijuana test" and you will get a lot of ways to beat the test. I don't know if they work. People think nothing of drinking alcohol which is a much more dangerous drug, but a lightweight drug like pot and they freak out in the USA. It's been used for thousands of years in the Middle East and Asia as a way to relax or as a medicinal herb for minor pain relief. I thought I heard about drinking something like chamomile tea for the test, but I didn't bother to remember the exact advice since I don't need it.



I need to pass a drug test!?

My advice to you:



STOP SMOKING MARIJUANA. It's illegal, it's not good for you, and it only leads to trouble. And "5 times in the past month" is hardly "very occasionally."



I hope you fail your drug test! It's what you deserve until you clean up your life.



I need to pass a drug test!?

stop smoking so you dont have to worrie about that crap.



I need to pass a drug test!?

Stop taking Drugs



I need to pass a drug test!?

well all i know is it takes 30 days to get out of your system



I need to pass a drug test!?

None of that will work. You're screwed if you have the hair test. The hair test will catch it a lot longer than 30 days after. 30 days is just for a urine test. That's why they use the hair test. Catch all you potheads!



I need to pass a drug test!?

Maybe you ought to just stop smoking that crap. Then you wouldn't have all these problems. So what are you going to do if you manage to fool them with fake pee, you get the job and then they have random, surprise drug tests??? You'll still be screwed. I have no sympathy for you because you brought this on yourself.



I need to pass a drug test!?

look up the wizzinator!!



I need to pass a drug test!?

Haha 5 times in a month isnt occasionally... when i took a drug test they did a urine test.... but i had nothing to worry about cause i dont do that dumb sh*t. your **** out of luck... you shouldnt be doin that anyways. you should learn from your actions.



I need to pass a drug test!?

QUIT! Its the only true way to know your clean!



I need to pass a drug test!?

I can't judge you on your drug taking. But i think things have went abit too far when you're buying fake urine and hair cleansing kits, is all this hassle and worry worth it? If you only do it occasionaly, why not stop altogether? I'd speak to your doctor for help quiting.



I need to pass a drug test!?

get a wig thats the same color as ur hair



I need to pass a drug test!?

you suck



I need to pass a drug test!?

Drugs stay in your hair for years! If they do a hair strand test there is a 99.1% they'll know.



I need to pass a drug test!?

quite the dumb habit



I need to pass a drug test!?

I really really really doubt they would do a hair test. Those cost quite a bit. About 80$, actually.



There really are no ways to pass a hair test, if they do give it to you. It stays in your hair until it has all grown out.



But seriously, I doubt you'll be given a hair test.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter