Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair sample drug testing?

I understand that letting it grow out is the only way to be 100% sure of a pass. My question is I haven't smoked pot for a few years and the other night I was in a small room with several people smoking, and I hit the weed bowl twice and coughed before I could hold it in, medicinal weed...very potent. I did get stoned but I didn't smoke a large amount. Is there a minimum amount that needs to be in the system to be detectable?



Should I just hold off until I'm sure or will I be okay?



Hair sample drug testing?

first off what are you doing that means you cant have weed trace in your hair? second it would still look unfavourable that you were condoning pot smoking. if you're trying to avoid the police, i believe 6 months is the standard time for trace to leave your body (I watch a lot of CSI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter