Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have to pass a hair follicile test in a week?

The last time i smoke that horrible stuff called weed was exactly a month ago. I have a drug test in a week. I already have short hair and i keep it maintain that way. My hair is no loner that a inch length on any part of my body. I need the best response to this question. I would prefer ones who have trial and error through durg testing. I have not done any other drugs, just marijuana. I have already cut the hair off the rest of my body two days ago. I just need to know where do I go now? Thanks



I have to pass a hair follicile test in a week?

http://www.mbdetox.com/category8/default...



above is some concoction to rid your body of drugs prior to testing,



since you cut your hair, your gonna have to shave it all off to get a clean test going next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter