Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More military and hair follicle questions.?

Hello again, first off, I want to thank everyone for the helpful answers that were given. I didn't have time to ask more info last time, so here it is. Does the military give the same urinalysis or "piss test" drug tests to both enlisted men and officers or do they give officers different drug tests like hair follicle tests? From the info I have found so far for my report, in the military officers to higher standards and more is expected of them. That閳ユ獨 why I wanted to include in my report if hair follicle tests are given to those with more responsibility, i.e. officers. In addition to what I have already asked, I also would like to know if hair follicle tests are given to officers, do they get them before they are allowed to go to officer candidate school for training and after while serving? Also, do drug testing procedures and types vary from branch to branch of the service or is it all uniform. Again, I thank all of you for your input. Hope this helps my group get an A



More military and hair follicle questions.?

I can't speak for the other services but the US Navy only uses urinalysis for drug use detection. Officers and enlisted are tested at the same rate randomly and as part of transfers or special all unit tests.



More military and hair follicle questions.?

Only urine and blood samples are used. However, I would imagine if the specific need for a follicle test was required it would be an option

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter