Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What type of drug testing is required for a CNA class in California?

I've signed up for a class that starts in mid August, and it is required that all students pass a drug screen. Does anyone know whether it is a urine or hair test? I ask because I smoked pot once a month and a half ago, and I fear that a hair test is required. Thanks in advance, and yes, I know that smoking pot is not a good idea, and I don't intend doing it again. I'm just afraid that one stupid decision will affect the outcome of this test. Any advice?



What type of drug testing is required for a CNA class in California?

I'm sure its probably only a urine test. I also know that it takes a MINIMUM of 30 days for THC to leave you body. MY advice would be that ;



A) You do some exercise to help your body sweat it out. And



B) GET OFF THE WEED!!! Whether you smoke once a day or once a year, it still isn't good for you. Besides, if you make even the slightest mistake dispensing a prescription, they will probably send you in to take a random drug test.



Don't take this personal, but I hope this isn't your choice of career because you have a drug problem and you think this would be an



easy way to score some good dope. Just remember that you are putting other peoples lives in your own hands. But on a good note, good luck with school and your career in the medical field. There's a big demand for nurses.



What type of drug testing is required for a CNA class in California?

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:4sH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter