Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone taken a hair follicle test and NEVER used COCAINE and tested positive? It happened to me.

I tested positive on a hair follicle test for Cocaine. Problem: Never used, never been around it and I've never had a drug problem! I am very worried about this! I finally passed a hair follice but the problem is I should have passed it the first time. This mishap, or whatever you want to call it has kept me from my 18 month old little girl. I had to take a hair follicle test and put my foot in my mouth because I volunteered to take a hair follicle because I knew I would pass the test! When I got the results back, to my surprise I was told the test was positive for cocaine. I was told that there is no possible way for me to test a "false" positive because I had to have done the drug. I told them it was some sort of mistake. I am researching this crap to find out if there is anyone out there that has had this happen to them because I would like to know how many other times this has happened to other's like myself, or if anyone knows about these tests. Thank you so very much!!!



Has anyone taken a hair follicle test and NEVER used COCAINE and tested positive? It happened to me.?

Have you been to a dentist lately? If you had a shot of novocaine? Or been to a doctor - lidocaine or benzocaine. These could possible be the cause of it.



Has anyone taken a hair follicle test and NEVER used COCAINE and tested positive? It happened to me.?

I would say the hair got mixed up at the lab. I would do another one.



Has anyone taken a hair follicle test and NEVER used COCAINE and tested positive? It happened to me.?

This could be THEIR fault because they got the lab results mixed up. Everyone is human, and just because they work in a lab doesn't mean they don't make mistakes. Since passing the second one, they should own up to their mistake, especially since there is no such thing as a false postive. I sincerely hope you have your daughter back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter