Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm worried that my past drug use may impede my new job?

you need to tell of all past drug use, take a polygraph, pass a drug test (including hair test).



i used marijuana for about 1 year all the time and 1 year on and off, and i used ecstasy about 3-4 times.



is my best bet to tell the truth and hope for the look past it, or try and hide it and hope i can somehow pass the polygraph?



does ecstasy stay in your hair forever?



I'm worried that my past drug use may impede my new job?

It depends on the job - but being honest is usually best. They'll likely nab you on the polygraph if you try to lie.



Ecstacy will leave traces in the proteins your hair and fingernails, but so will most other drugs. If you've used recently the traces will be found in the portions of your hair closest to the follicle/root - if not then there should only be traces near the ends.



I'm worried that my past drug use may impede my new job?

Depending on exactly what was in the pill, it should just stay in the hair until it is chopped off. The marijuana is not an issue. The tough part is going to be the polygraph, so I can really not make a decision for you. If you think you can lie and pass it, which is humanly possible, go for it. If they catch you lying on the polygraph, you will likely not get hired. I suggest being honest and crossing your fingers, but that's up to you.



I'm worried that my past drug use may impede my new job?

Hey



If I was you you I would go ahead and tell them.



The reason why is that the hair test they can detect drugs from what you did 7 years ago.



Good Luck with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter