Friday, June 18, 2010

Where can I get a hair test or hair analysis for drugs if I believe someone spiked my drink with GHB

If you are just curious, check the phone book under 'analytical labs,' and when talking to one of the labs, find out if GHB shows up in a hair sample, and how much it will cost for analysis- the analysis could be pretty expensive.



Spiking a drink with GHB or any other drug is a crime. If you are concerned about stopping the person you think may be responsible, then maybe the best place to start is talking with the police department - maybe they can process a sample.



Where can I get a hair test or hair analysis for drugs if I believe someone spiked my drink with GHB?

Go to the emergency room ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. You´d have to either hurry, as GHB will have disappeared from urine within 8 to 12 hours or wait 2 to 3 weeks, if an analysis in hair shall be conducted. Seeing the police asap is a good idea in order to have a paper trail. They will not pay for the test, though. Neither will any health care provider. Try Provincial Toxicology Centre for advice.

    ReplyDelete

 
Scooter