Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Viniger to pass a drug test? ya, think?

I was reading up on those Kinoki foot pad things on the net and this "neurotoxicologist" believes that its a sham and was sheding some light on it. anyway in the middle of it he says this:



"I'm a neurotoxicologist at Ohio State University.............. this too is easly explained, ask any drug user trying to pass a drug test. Vinager shuts down the kidneys, thus preventing the passing of any toxins into the urine or any other deposit location of toxins, including hair, for a short period of time. ..... If you wish to get the same effect, drink a cup of vinager a day but dont do it for too long, its not healthy, ..."



so, i was just wandering if it works? to drink viniger before a drug test and actually pass, when you actually did take drugs? don't get me wrong i would never do drugs...especially before a drug test (duh). just curious. = P



lol. i put it under alternative medacine. lmao XD



Viniger to pass a drug test? ya, think?

this doesn't work. The best way to pass is to stop smoking right now and drink a ton of water every day up untill the test also excersising helps to get it out of your system. If you are really worried buy one of the drinks and yes they do test for these types of things to but the drinks have found ways to hide them selves. For every new way to bust a stoner and stoner has found a way around it. Long live Mary Jane.



Viniger to pass a drug test? ya, think?

I think not.



Sounds to me like you're high right now.



"ha-ha-ha "njdocisin".... if thats even your real name!!"



I rest my case



Viniger to pass a drug test? ya, think?

dont work



Viniger to pass a drug test? ya, think?

This guy is a neurotoxicologist and I guess he knows what he is talking about. I wish I had know that about a year ago when I really needed to pass a few tests. I went through some awful nasty remedies and to absolutely no avail. I'm off the drugs now and it doesn't matter anymore. They can test me if they want to anytime or anyway and I will pass. I would never have thought of using vinegar this way though. Interesting!



Viniger to pass a drug test? ya, think?

They caught on to people 'taking things to pass drug tests'



S0 NOW they test for THOSE things T00!!!



Viniger to pass a drug test? ya, think?

From one "friend" to another I prefer pickle juice.Never tried it b4 but i will soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter