Sunday, June 20, 2010

DRUG TESTS/TESTING/SCREENING?????HE...

my friend and i have gotten some job oppurtunities at this construction company, we both have "smoked" withen the last month i myself not so much mayb 4 ...5 times a month if that depends on my mood...but for him hes an avid smoker...smokes ALOT liek few times a day everyday but is in the process of quiting....my question is they said they have negative drug screening required....does that mean hair...blood...or urine test...how can u pass a hair test and whats the difference if you smoke everyday compared to once a week ....???whats the deal hear....can my friend and i pass these tests(we dont kno wat one it is ...just says neg drug SCREENING REQ)????????



DRUG TESTS/TESTING/SCREENING?????HE...

If you're talking about tobacco, most places don't screen out smokers.



If you're talking about weed, you're both nailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter