Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any Krogers employees or anyone familiar with oral drug tests?

Here is my deal:



I have a job at Krogers lined up pending the results of a background check and a drug test and some kinda training thing all taking place next week.



I have searched online and found that Krogers uses a oral drug test in-house rather than sending you to a urine/blood/hair test. What does this check for? Just illegal drugs, correct? I am perfectly clean of all illegal drugs but i'm concerned about getting a false positive from some of the over the counter body building sups I use...... I don't take steriods or anything illegal but i'm on a nice mix of sups.......



Would these show up on the test? I'll just take a list of what I use and I guess request a legit test if I fail there in house..



THANKS FOR ANY HELP.



Any Krogers employees or anyone familiar with oral drug tests?

None of your sups should show up on the drug test but it's always a good idea to take a list of what you are taking just in case. Make sure to not take anything perscription that doen't have your name on it.



Drink lost of water and if anything does show up it's always a good idea to contest it. It will require a blood test but lots of times whatever showed up in house doesn't show on the blood test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter