Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So i smoked like over a month ago and never done any other kind of drugs can I pass a hair follicle

I have a job interview in like a week and they do a hair follicle test that goes back a year is there anything i can do to pass the test?



So i smoked like over a month ago and never done any other kind of drugs can I pass a hair follicle test?

it will more than likely pick up traces of marijuana smoke in your hair. unless you cut off all but 1/3 of an inch of your hair, it will more than likely be detected.. But that would be pretty suspicious. lol



So i smoked like over a month ago and never done any other kind of drugs can I pass a hair follicle test?

no there is nothing you can do but cut your hair off.



when they test your hair the professionals can tell exactly when you did drugs and what drug.



they can look at it under a microscope or do testing and see how far down in the hair folice the drug "residue" or whatever is and they can tell how long ago you did the drug.



So i smoked like over a month ago and never done any other kind of drugs can I pass a hair follicle test?

I believe the hair folical test can detect anything that you have done for the past 7 years and cutting your hair wont make a difference because they use the root of the hair as well. I do believe there is a shampoo you can get and it may be off the internet though. And I think it is only good for one use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter