Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any Krogers employees or anyone familiar with oral drug tests? I do NOT use illegal drugs but......?

PLEASE no comments about the job being crappy or anything like that. THANKS! :)



Here is my deal:



I have a job at Krogers lined up pending the results of a background check and a drug test and some kinda training thing all taking place next week.



I have searched online and found that Krogers uses a oral drug test in-house rather than sending you to a urine/blood/hair test. What does this check for? Just illegal drugs, correct? I am perfectly clean of all illegal drugs but i'm concerned about getting a false positive from some of the over the counter body building sups I use...... I don't take steriods or anything illegal but i'm on a nice mix of sups.......



Would these show up on the test? I'll just take a list of what I use and I guess request a legit test if I fail there in house..



THANKS FOR ANY HELP.



Any Krogers employees or anyone familiar with oral drug tests? I do NOT use illegal drugs but......?

The Rapid Drug Screené–³?test is unrivaled in the marketplace for its ease of use. Rapid Drug Screené–³?provides inexpensive and proven results in five minutes. It tests for five illicit drugs and utilizes a safe and effective design, which protects the test administrator from any specimen contact. Our drug testing kit performs the following tests:



Cocaine testing



Opiate testing



PCP testing



Marijuana testing



Amphetamine testing



For more information on this site just click on the link below?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter