Friday, June 18, 2010

Drug Test?

I smoked pot for the first time last night, because my friends wouldnt let off.



I am pretty skinny about 145 and 5'10"... now my school is doing random drug tests



How long will it take for the thc to get out of my system, what variables can be added to the situation to help?



Urine test, no hair.



Drug Test?

Hey bro,



I actually wrote one a book about college life and one of the chapters I wrote about was on pot so you're in luck (Shameless Plug: The name of my book is The College Files...in case you have a burning desire to ever read it).



Anywho...



I had to do a ton of research when I was writing it so the information I'm about to present to you is 100% accurate:



The urine test can detect the use of marijuana within a range of 4閳? weeks depending on your metabolism, how



often you smoke, how much you smoke, how much you weigh, etc. For you, judging by this being your first time and your height and weight I say you've got about a month of sweating bullets before you know you're in the clear.



Urine tests can also detect if you閳ユ獧e using 閳ユ競lockers閳?to try to cover something up. Blockers might seem like a good idea but, avoid taking them b/c although these blockers may help you test negative for THC you閳ユ獟l test 100% positive for blockers. And because of that, your school will have legal just-cause to test you again in the near future without notifying you of when they閳ユ獧e going to do it.



This is exactly what happened to a brother in my Fraternity. He had just got a job and needed to take a drug test. He took blockers and passed his drug test, got the job, and went back to smoking weed like a maniac.



Two weeks after he was hired he was asked to do another drug test right there on the spot and I閳ユ獡 sure you can guess what happened next.



And just so you know about Hair Follicle:



Some companies use a hair follicle test where they'll remove a piece of hair from your head and it can detect the use of marijuana within a range of six months to a full year (although I wouldn't worry too much about that because this test is rarely used unless you閳ユ獧e applying to



the FBI or something because oc how expensive it is in comparison to the pee test).



My advice?



Based on everything you mentioned....I think you should be fine.



But just same...if you want to smoke pot...at least wait until the summer when you don't have to worry about random drug tests because getting caught using that at this point in your life will **** you in the long run....and close more doors than you think.



Another tid-bit of friendly advice:



Your friends are your friends....lord knows I have my fair share of knuckleheads that I call friends but, trust me when I tell you: don't give into doing something you don't want to do. If you want to smoke pot...then fine...do it. Do it because you choose to...but, do it because you decided to not because your friends were busting your chops about it. Trust me, I've been down that road as well...and sometimes, even though they're your friends, your so-called 'friends' can get you into some deep **** if you're not careful. Don't ever put yourself in a pre-dictament like this where you are in a shitty situation as a direct result of listening to your friends and ignoring your intuition.



That's my schpeil.



But chances are you will be fine. Just don't draw any attention to yourself by getting into fights or screw up with your academics. Even though it's a suppossed 'random drug test' trust me, they will look to see who's messing up in school...and that will help them determine who's a better candidate for a 'random drug test'. Know what I mean?



I'd say you've got about 2 weeks to a month before it's 100% out of your system.



Stay safe bro.



Best of luck



~JerseyDevil



Drug Test?

Usually about 2 weeks to get it cleaned out of your system for a urine test. Drink plenty of fluids and stop smoking that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter